Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A New Beginning.

I have this perfect picture in my mind of exactly who and how and what I want to be, and I know im not there yet, but I'm more that person today than I was yesterday.  I am ready to take another step towards becoming that person, and what an opportunity I have been given to do so.

I move to L.A. this coming monday, and as excited as I am, I cant help but be honest with myself and be a little scared.

None the less I have never been more ready, this is my time to decide what people are going to see in me when they first meet me, instead of who they think I am based on what they knew of my adolescent self.

I am having a self evolution and it feels soooo good. I might make mistakes, and fail at things, but you only lose if you dont fight.

 future, I am ready to create you.

No comments:

Post a Comment