Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Really?

Really? really?
Am I really doing this again?
Letting the same lies creep back in
how the hell did I end up here,
how did these intentions reappear,
no way that I'm going that far,
not now that I know who you are,
or better yet how you are,
Really? really?
I really dont understand,
this whole situation is damned,
this is the kind of vibe I cant stand,
yet I'm eating out of your hand,
but dont worry you havent won.,
the battle isnt done
I wont let you have your fun,
its almost over hun,
Really? really?
you really didnt see this coming?
all these tunes that i've been humming.
every word is about you,
and all the shit you put me through,
there is only one thing left to do,
i need to forget you.
erase the good times and the bad,
let it fade like a fad,
flush out all the tears,
all the sentimental fears,
all the promises and laughs,
that are now broken and didnt last,
what came so quickly went so fast,
now your just a memory in my past.
that I will erase at last

Really? Really? Really?
        REALLY.

1 comment:

  1. great simple lyrics. you are wat youre meant to be. i can see your spirit. its definitely colorful and free. love the vibe babe.

    xoxo Angie Rox
    THE LINT

    ReplyDelete